When going to court, make sure you have the following:
Click here to download (PDF 220KB)
- Bank account details and ATM card
- Phone/address book with relevant phone numbers
- A warm jacket
- If you smoke, take an unopened (sealed) pack of cigarettes
- Enough money to make phone calls & buy smokes for the next 10 days.
- Bring the names and phone numbers of your doctors and any prescribed medication you need to take
- Bring your Medicare card
- Other paperwork such as receipts for storage, legal information.
- Take your ID in with you (driver’s licence, birth certificate etc). This will be stored with your valuables if you go to prison.