The Community Restorative Centre (CRC) is a community based agency providing assistance to people affected by the criminal justice system.
We are currently seeking to recruit a Coordinator – NDIS Transition Program:
- 38 hours per week
- Contract to 30th June 2018
- Terms and Conditions of employment as per Level 5 Pay Point 3 of the SCHADS Award 2010
- Rate of pay equivalent to SACS Award Grade 5 year 2 ($74,930 gross per annum plus super and salary packaging options)
- Based in Chippendale
The Coordinator will implement CRC’s NDIS Reintegration Program designed to assist the smooth transition for existing ADHC clients within NSW Correctional Centres to the NDIS. Working in partnership with Corrective Services NSW, the position will provide casework services enabling the transition of clients to the NDIS. In addition, the position will document systemic challenges and make recommendations in order to assist the referral of people with disability in custody to the NDIS in the future. Position is generally Monday to Friday between 8am and 6pm; with occasional out-of-hours’ work to be performed as required.
- Relevant qualifications and/or experience in working with individuals with an intellectual disability and complex needs, including cognitive impairment, mental health and AOD issues.
- Experience in establishing and maintaining relationships with stakeholders to advocate and facilitate referral pathways for clients.
- Understanding of the issues for people involved in the criminal justice system with an intellectual disability and complex issues and knowledge of the NSW correctional system.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication as well as computer skills, including ability to competently use Microsoft Office such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Current Driver’s Licence.
- Current NSW Working With Children Check.
- Current Criminal Record Check.
- Unrestricted right to live and work in Australia.
Click HERE to read the Position Description for this role.
We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people from CALD backgrounds.
Applicants must address the Selection Criteria on this CRC Selection Criteria Form to be considered for this position and include a CV.
For further information please phone (02) 9288 8700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send applications by one of the following methods:
- via email to email@example.com
- via fax to (02) 9211 6518
- or post to Community Restorative Centre, PO Box 541, Broadway NSW 2007