The Community Restorative Centre (CRC) is a community based agency providing assistance to people affected by the criminal justice system.
We are currently seeking a Regional Manager, Transition Programs:
- 38 hours per week
- Contract to 30th June 2018
- Terms and Conditions of employment as per Level 7 Pay Point 3 of the SCHADS Award 2010
- Salary of $88,500 gross per annum plus Super and generous Salary Packaging
- Based in Broken Hill
CRC is seeking a skilled, knowledgeable, dynamic and ethical Regional Manager with a demonstrated understanding of the causes and impact of crime and imprisonment in Indigenous Communities. We are looking for someone with the capacity to utilise a social justice framework in the development and the delivery of transition case-work services. The successful applicant will have sensitivity to the political and policy challenges of advocacy work in this environment and high level skills in navigating complex service systems. Working as part of the management team, you will be responsible for overseeing and co-ordinating all aspects of CRC’s Transition Programs in the Far West, including the supervision of all Transition Program staff across the region. You will possess strong personal values including high level personal integrity and commitment to ethical behaviour. The position will be based at our Broken Hill office, an office that engages predominantly with Indigenous people, Indigenous services and communities. This is an excellent opportunity to take your program management career to the next level.
- Tertiary qualifications in Welfare, Health or related field and or/extensive practical and theoretical knowledge of working with men and women with complex needs (including homelessness, cognitive impairment, mental illness, AOD etc.)
- Knowledge of, and experience in, working with multiple social disadvantage, and its relationship to crime
- Knowledge of issues relating to Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander communities, and the impacts of colonisation, and a thorough understanding of lateral violence
- Demonstrated ability to respectfully engage and consult with Indigenous people
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate confidently and engage with staff
- Experience in the provision of strength-based, critically reflective, staff supervision
- Demonstrated Human Resource skills including conflict management, grievance handling and Work Health & Safety
- Demonstrated Project administration and development skills, including ability to maintain service budgets and compliance with funding agreements
- Demonstrated ability to liaise with and build productive relationships with other organisations and services
- Demonstrated computer skills including database, Microsoft Office 2007-2010 (especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Current Driver’s Licence
- Current Working With Children Check
- Current Criminal Record Check
- Legal right to work in Australia
Applicants must address the Selection Criteria on a CRC Selection Criteria Form to be considered for this position.
For further information and Employment Package, phone 02 9288 8700, or email email@example.com.
Mark applications to the attention of the HR Manager and either:
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org; Fax to: 02 9211 6518 or
Post to: Community Restorative Centre, PO Box 541, Broadway NSW 2007
We are committed to achieving a diverse and culturally safe workforce, and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people from CALD backgrounds.