The Community Restorative Centre (CRC) is a community based agency providing assistance to people affected by the criminal justice system.
We are currently seeking to recruit a Receptionist/Administration Assistant:
- 38 hours per week
- Contract to 30th September 2018
- Terms and Conditions of employment as per Level 3 Pay Point 4 of the SCHADS Award 2010
- Rate of pay equivalent to SACS Award Grade 3 year 4 ($59,345 gross per annum plus generous salary packaging options)
- Based in Broadway
We are seeking a friendly and enthusiastic Receptionist/Administration Assistant to provide reception, switchboard and general office administration duties at CRC’s head office in Broadway. A sense of humour will also be a great asset in our busy office. The position is generally Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm; with occasional out-of-hours’ work to be performed as required.
- Ability to communicate with a range of people including clients, staff, government departments, suppliers etc
- Demonstrated high level proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook
- Superior time management skills
- High level attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills and a systematic approach to tasks
- Initiative and ability to work unsupervised
- Experience working for a not for profit organisation.
- Understanding of the criminal justice system and how it impacts people’s lives
Click HERE to read the Position Description for this role.
We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from CALD backgrounds and people with disability.
Applications close by COB on Wednesday 20th September 2017.
Applicants must address the Selection Criteria on a CRC Selection Criteria Form to be considered for this position.
For further information and Employment Package phone 02 9288 8700 or email email@example.com
Mark applications to the Human Resource Manager and either:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax to 02 9211 6518 or
- Post to Community Restorative Centre, PO Box 541, Broadway NSW 2007