The Community Restorative Centre (CRC) is a community based agency that has been delivering services to people affected by the criminal justice system for 65 years. We believe a strong team that feels valued and supported is best equipped to work effectively with clients, so we work hard to create an environment that encourages professional development and respect.
An exciting opportunity exists for a Transition Worker (ERS) to work with people affected by the criminal justice system:
- 38 hours per week
- Contract to 30th June 2018, with ongoing employment dependent on funding
- Terms and Conditions of employment as per Level 4 Pay Point 4 of the SCHADS Award 2010
- Rates of pay equivalent to SACS Award Grade 4 year 4 ($68,520 + super + generous salary packaging)
- Position based in Broadway
- Outreach services delivered across Greater Sydney Metro
The position will provide a broad range of transitional outreach casework services for men and women who are involved in the criminal justice system and who have multiple needs including mental illness, cognitive impairment, AOD issues and homelessness. Casework services are delivered on an outreach basis requiring travel across Greater Sydney Metro. Hours are generally Monday to Friday with some flexibility between 8am and 6pm, and occasional out-of-hours work to be performed as required.
Click HERE to read the Position Description for this role.
We are committed to achieving a diverse and culturally safe workforce, and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people from CALD backgrounds.
Applications close by COB Monday 28th August 2017.