The Community Restorative Centre (CRC) is a community based agency that has been delivering services to people affected by the criminal justice system for 65 years. We believe a strong team that feels valued and supported is best equipped to work effectively with clients, so we work hard to create an environment that encourages professional development and respect.
Exciting opportunities exist for Transition Workers to work with people affected by the criminal justice system. All positions based on:
- Full time (38 hours per week) or Part Time (30 hours per week)
- Earn $80,000 gross pa (Salary as per SACS Award Grade 4 year 4 – $66,331 + super + generous salary packaging)
- Terms and Conditions of employment as per Level 4 Pay Point 4 of the SCHADS Award 2010
- Contract to 30th June 2018
- Positions based in Sydney Metro and Greater Western Sydney
- Casework services delivered on an outreach basis requiring travel across Sydney Metro and Greater Western Sydney
- Hours generally Monday to Friday with some flexibility between 8am and 6pm, and occasional out-of-hours work to be performed as required.
The position will provide a broad range of transitional outreach casework services for men and women experiencing multiple complex needs including mental illness, cognitive impairment, AOD issues, challenging behaviours and homelessness, who are involved in the criminal justice system.
View and download the Position Description.
We are committed to achieving a diverse and culturally safe workforce, and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people from CALD backgrounds.
Applications close by COB on Wednesday 26th April 2017. To apply, please CLICK HERE to go to the Apply Now website.
For further information please call 02 9288 8700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.