- Women, 18 years and over, in NSW, currently engaged in the criminal justice system, either in custody or in the community
- Self-referrals and referrals from third parties are accepted.
How to Refer
- Complete the Referral Form below, OR telephone the client’s details to Inga on 0429 467 588;
- Email the form with subject line ‘Attn: Inga / Referral’ to email@example.com;
- Upon receipt of the form, Inga will contact the referrer to outline the Program in more detail and obtain further details about the client;
- Inga will then contact the client to advise a referral has been received for her and discuss the above. In discussion with the client, Inga will conduct a brief assessment identifying her needs and current concerns, strengths and goals;
- With this information, Inga will then link her into one of the four women’s centres we work with, or to the Miranda Centre. This may involve meeting the client first and taking her to the centre.
If you have any questions about completing the form, or any other enquiries, please contact Inga on 0429 467 588 or firstname.lastname@example.org.