At the Community Restorative Centre (CRC), we have been delivering services to people affected by the criminal justice system for 65 years. We believe a strong team that feels valued and supported is the best team to work effectively with clients so we work hard to create an environment that is professional, respectful and culturally safe.
We are also committed to investing in the professional development of our staff because we believe the increased effectiveness and capacity of the workforce increases the effectiveness and capacity of the organisation as a whole. This has a direct flow-on effect that creates improved outcomes for CRC clients and the wider community.
Manager of Transition Programs – Far West
We are currently seeking a Manager of Transition Programs:
- 38 hours per week
- Contract to 30th June 2018
- Terms and Conditions of employment as per Level 7 Pay Point 3 of the SCHADS Award 2010
- Rate of pay equivalent to SACS Award Grade 6 year 2 ($84,332 gross per annum plus Super and generous Salary Packaging)
- Based in Broken Hill
CRC is seeking a skilled, knowledgeable, dynamic and ethical manager with a demonstrated understanding of the causes and impact of crime and imprisonment in Indigenous Communities. We are looking for someone with the capacity to utilise a social justice framework in the development and the delivery of case-work services.
READ MORE & APPLY NOW
Outreach Support Worker – Bathurst/Orange Outreach Support Project
We are currently seeking to recruit a Casual Outreach Support Worker:
- Casual position
- Terms and Conditions of employment as per Level 3 Pay Point 4 of the SCHADS Award 2010
- Rate of pay equivalent to SACS Award Grade 3 year 4 ($29.07 gross per hour includes 25% casual loading)
- Based in Bathurst
The Outreach Support Worker will provide Intensive outreach support to clients who have an Intellectual Disability, and, who are at high risk of re-offending living in the Bathurst/Orange area. The Outreach Support Worker will provide both pre and post release support to clients with the aim of increasing independence, encouraging and supporting self- determination, developing living skills, maximising social inclusion and reducing offending behaviours. Position is generally Monday to Sunday between 6am and 11pm; with occasional out-of-hours’ work to be performed as required.
READ MORE & APPLY NOW
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Community Restorative Centre (CRC) is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the right of all individuals to be fairly considered for a position within an organisation for which they have the necessary skills and qualities, and to be treated fairly within their employment. Every workplace in Australia is subject to Equal Employment Opportunity laws.
CRC policy is to ensure that we put the most capable person in the job, regardless of irrelevant personal or physical attributes and circumstances. CRC offers a supportive work environment where there are opportunities to practice innovative service delivery. We provide regular support and training sessions and we encourage creativity in working with ex-prisoners and their families.
We are bound by anti-discrimination legislation including:
- Disability Discrimination Act 1992 (Cth)
- Human Rights and Equal Opportunity Commission Act 1986 (Cth)
- Industrial Relations Act 1996 (NSW)
- Racial Discrimination Act 1975 (Cth)
- Sex Discrimination Act 1984 (Cth)
- Anti-Discrimination Act 1977 (NSW), including “Carers Responsibilities” & Amendment March 2001 (NSW)