At the Community Restorative Centre (CRC), we have been delivering services to people affected by the criminal justice system for 65 years. We believe a strong team that feels valued and supported is the best team to work effectively with clients so we work hard to create an environment that is professional, respectful and culturally safe.
We are also committed to investing in the professional development of our staff because we believe the increased effectiveness and capacity of the workforce increases the effectiveness and capacity of the organisation as a whole. This has a direct flow-on effect that creates improved outcomes for CRC clients and the wider community.
We are currently seeking to recruit a Receptionist/Administration Assistant:
- 38 hours per week
- Contract to 30th September 2018
- Terms and Conditions of employment as per Level 3 Pay Point 4 of the SCHADS Award 2010
- Rate of pay equivalent to SACS Award Grade 3 year 4 ($59,345 gross per annum plus generous salary packaging options)
- Based in Broadway
Clinical Supervisor (Locum)
We are currently seeking to recruit a Clinical Supervisor:
- 30 hours per week
- Locum position to October 2018
- Terms and Conditions of employment as per Level 7 Pay Point 3 of the SCHADS Award 2010
- Rate of pay equivalent to SACS Award Grade 6 year 2 ($44.09 gross per hour plus super and generous salary packaging options)
- Based in Sydney
Coordinator – National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Transition Program
We are currently seeking to recruit a Coordinator – NDIS Transition Program:
- 38 hours per week
- Contract to 30th June 2018
- Terms and Conditions of employment as per Level 5 Pay Point 3 of the SCHADS Award 2010
- Rate of pay equivalent to SACS Award Grade 5 year 2 ($74,930 gross per annum plus super and salary packaging options)
- Based in Chippendale
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Community Restorative Centre (CRC) is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the right of all individuals to be fairly considered for a position within an organisation for which they have the necessary skills and qualities, and to be treated fairly within their employment. Every workplace in Australia is subject to Equal Employment Opportunity laws.
CRC policy is to ensure that we put the most capable person in the job, regardless of irrelevant personal or physical attributes and circumstances. CRC offers a supportive work environment where there are opportunities to practice innovative service delivery. We provide regular support and training sessions and we encourage creativity in working with ex-prisoners and their families.
We are bound by anti-discrimination legislation including:
- Disability Discrimination Act 1992 (Cth)
- Human Rights and Equal Opportunity Commission Act 1986 (Cth)
- Industrial Relations Act 1996 (NSW)
- Racial Discrimination Act 1975 (Cth)
- Sex Discrimination Act 1984 (Cth)
- Anti-Discrimination Act 1977 (NSW), including “Carers Responsibilities” & Amendment March 2001 (NSW)