At the Community Restorative Centre (CRC), we have been delivering services to people affected by the criminal justice system since 1951. We believe a strong team that feels valued and supported is the best team to work effectively with clients so we work hard to create an environment that is professional, respectful and culturally safe.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Community Restorative Centre (CRC) is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the right of all individuals to be fairly considered for a position within an organisation for which they have the necessary skills and qualities, and to be treated fairly within their employment. Every workplace in Australia is subject to Equal Employment Opportunity laws.
CRC policy is to ensure that we put the most capable person in the job, regardless of irrelevant personal or physical attributes and circumstances. CRC offers a supportive work environment where there are opportunities to practice innovative service delivery. We provide regular support and training sessions and we encourage creativity in working with ex-prisoners and their families.
We are bound by anti-discrimination legislation including:
- Disability Discrimination Act 1992 (Cth)
- Human Rights and Equal Opportunity Commission Act 1986 (Cth)
- Industrial Relations Act 1996 (NSW)
- Racial Discrimination Act 1975 (Cth)
- Sex Discrimination Act 1984 (Cth)
- Anti-Discrimination Act 1977 (NSW), including “Carers Responsibilities” & Amendment March 2001 (NSW)